SPECIAL PRICING AVAILABLE FOR ALL 2022 OPEN DATES
As a an outdoor venue, Kilham Farm Events complies with all current Covid-19 protocols. For more information please contact us directly.
- Ceremony site on grass (In pasture field with built in stairs, arbor for flowers and wine barrels flanking each side)
- Several areas to choose for reception (outdoor and partial indoor options, fully covered indoor area is an option for up to 2,500 guests for an additional charge)
- Use of the entire ranch, we never hold more than one event at a time
- Rehearsal time the week before the wedding (date and time must be approved by KFE)
- Use of the farm for an engagement photo session (date and time must be approved by KFE)
- Adobe barn and courtyard with fountain for cocktail hour
- Bride preparation area in deluxe trailer
- Parking for 2,500+ including handicapped parking
- Wine barrel tables for cocktail hour
- Private area for caterers to prep in with running water and electricity
- 2 handicap accessible bathrooms
- Strung bistro lighting along adobe barn and courtyard
- Neutral outdoor sectional couch seating x2 (Subject to availability)
- Separate vendor parking area
- Use of designated smoking area
- Pet friendly ceremony space (for those wanting to include their furry friends)
- Large ‘L’ shaped bar for use by bartending service
- Horses available for photos if desired
- Electricity and water for caterers/food trucks
Please contact us for more information regarding pricing details for special/corporate events.
*Prices and terms are subject to change at any time. All deposits submitted must reflect the current quoted rates and terms on our website. Base fees are calculated based on mid-week low season dates.
**Parking lot attendants are required for events over 150